Have a follow up email template created and in your canned responses on gmail (read how to set it up). You can have a canned response called Follow up 1, Follow up 2 and Follow up 3. (After 3 I suggest adding them to your update newsletter list) the follow up email should (subtly) answer these questions:
- Who are you and when did we meet?
- What were a couple main points we discussed during the meeting?
- Something you acknowledge or are grateful for in the meeting?
- What’s your suggested next step?
- Why I should do it/What’s in it for me? (here’s the place to create what Yin calls (credible) “urgency”- you have a Demo Day coming up, you’ve had second meetings with several investors, you’re raising a smaller note and there’s X space left, etc. Don’t say you’re about to close the Round unless you really are!)